New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
When these places actually get stuff in stock, are they limiting quantities? Or does one or two people buy 130 of them and then put them on auction sites for 2X their regular price?

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
When these placed actually get stuff in stock, are they limiting quantities? Or does one or two people buy 130 of them and then put them on auction sites for 2X their regular price?
varies by place, Midway had a 1 per on this.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Midway is good at limiting to stop resale. The demand is just so high. Bcgs are the part no one can find. Check midway for dpms bcgs today they were showing they would get stock in today.

·
Registered
274 Posts
The AR Stoner BCG's are notorious for being very very tight in mil spec uppers, apparently some "lock up" and require violent force to manually cycle the upper. Use plenty of Frog Lube or SLip 2000 often while breaking it in to try to curb excessive receiver wear.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha nope :) I'm just passin it on I know any BCG is hard to find unless you wanna drop bookoo bucks. Which i just can't get gaped too hard constantly. It makes my wallet close. Overall not a cracked out price.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
$250 for a basic bcg...omfg, really?

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
$250???? Hell I'll strip my guns into pieces if ppl are tripping over each other at these prices lol

Pass...... Even with one build incomplete...

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
its insane how fast deals disappear.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
The raping going on is sickening. They are doing it on the cmp page also. I was interested in a kimber 82 target rifle and they had a bunch instock. No sooner are they gone, they are listed on GB for double. Then the guys admit to it and keep the sights and sell them extra! Something has to be done!!!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The raping going on is sickening. They are doing it on the cmp page also. I was interested in a kimber 82 target rifle and they had a bunch instock. No sooner are they gone, they are listed on GB for double. Then the guys admit to it and keep the sights and sell them extra! Something has to be done!!!
FIght back by not buying it from them. Let them invest all their money eventually they will get stuck. What is a man really going to do with 150 BCGs or LPKs? No man can reallllly use 150 ar's.

He will get stuck and stop, then sell for 1/2 what they are worth. If you wait it out I smell GREAT deals happening in the future. Hoarders who see their credit card bills, will sell below cost becuase there are so many of certian items on the market.

Or at least we could hope...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts