1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I saw that earlier. I wonder if it was payback from his girlfriend's family or his girlfriend (ex-girlfriend now??). Either that or maybe being the upstanding citizen that he was, he had other enemies.

·
Registered
591 Posts
obviously the people that did this didnt let the cement around his feet harden properly

G

·
Seneca Lake has an average depth of 300 feet. In places it is approximately 600 feet deep. All well beyond the reach of conventional SCUBA equipped divers.

A body, securely wrapped in chicken wire with a number of gas vents in both abdomen and thorax and adequately weighted will never be found.

This wasn’t done by professionals, well-intentioned amateurs perhaps but not regular wise guys.

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
I bet the idiot drowned accidentally and the natural decomposition caused parts to separate. they find lots of shoes with feet in them along the beach in Europe, presumably from tsunami victims. hopefully this isn't the case and he got what he deserved.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Actually, Seneca also has some charted depths of over 700.......cool!!!

Too bad they couldn't have dropped his sorry a** right over the deep end with a car attached to him

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.