1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
For some odd reason that story put a big old smile on my face.:D

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Bloomberg has done more for the gun rights than anyone else. Everyone knows what he did in NYC and with his
tyrannical and despotic ideals is the best thing we ever had scaring off everyone in his path.
So Bloomberg keep doing what you are doing digging a bit deepr your communist radical antigun agendas grave.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I am popping a Guinness open right now. Cheers to that maggot crawling back where he came from.

That idiot lost almost every anti 2A fight he started. This shows money doesn't mean anything and peoples Constitutional values are stronger than anyone's money.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Bloomy has had to go back to work as all of his warring with the NRA has had an effect on his business . It seems that he has lost 40 pct of his customers because of his gun policies and it is starting to show up at Bloomberg Inc. his forays into what didn't concern him with soda , guns , and a mirad of other failed policies have really took a toll upon his business , as we know I don't think it dunk in that most people don't enjoy being told what to do by a tiny tyrant !

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Bloomie has failed in everything he ever did except running his own company which made him a billionaire. He ran as mayor for 3 terms only because NY is the 1# state in political corruption. He is returning back to run his company because everyone is avoiding him like the plague at least in the political theatre.

Michael Bloomberg is rejoining Bloomberg LP

Fu bloomie eat dog crap and croak.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Keep the pressure up and keep pushing everyone and yes this just made my night!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Hey Andy, you reading this thread? You're next.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Bloomturd can eat SH!T,
Dog Car Carnivore Road surface Vehicle

And Bark at the Moon
Atmosphere Cloud Sky Mythical creature Horse

And the get Ebola with a side dish of Aids and DIE the Scun Sucking Weasel he is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts