New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When will I give up my guns? When they pry them from my dead hands. So lets lump all gun owners with the less than 1% who committ mass murder with them. People need to realize that you cant stop crazy, you can only hope to contain it. I will gladly give up my guns when the police, military, and any government agency that toats firearms decides to give up theres. Wow, San Francisco, 5 people found dead in home, authorities say victims where killed by edged weapon. Again, people kill people. In africa, people chop other people up with machetties. People die everyday that should'nt, I get that, but taking our freedoms away isnt gonna solve any problems, its only gonna create more. "America will never be destroyed from outside its walls, but when you take away our freedoms, you will destroy it from within." Abraham Lincoln.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Right after I give up my salt, soda, knives, freedom and whatever else you can't have down there in NYC.

· Registered
3,216 Posts
^Any sugary beverage over 12oz

· Registered
620 Posts
I am sick of bloomberg and other politition's dicktating how we live our live's, We continue too lose our rights one stupid law after another. When and how do we STOP THIS ANTI FREEDOM M.F. Goverment has chipped away our freedom for the past 30 + years and I understand why some people withdraw from the mainstream and go into seclusion in the mountains. The most scary part is that the main stream voter is so stupid and sheepish that he will and other's like him continue to be elected. WTF LORD HELP US .

· Registered
5,426 Posts
What the hell is the deal with the soda ban? Are they actually enforcing it? Ad WHY did that even come into being?

· Registered
210 Posts
Right after I give up my salt, soda, knives, freedom and whatever else you can't have down there in NYC.
I'm starting to wonder if Bloomberg is actually Dr. Raymond Cocteau from Demolition Man. Maybe he is going to ban EVERYTHING bad, merge the tri-state area around NYC, and name it New CONnsey. People can go live there under the control of a whack job, and think "happy-happy thoughts" forever. Oh, and Dan Cortese will play "Jolly Green Giant" on the piano at the local Taco Bell.

· Registered
982 Posts
When (1) they get the criminals to give up their guns and (2) they allow knife hunting and (3) I can poke holes in paper from 300 yards with just my finger.

That's when.

· Registered
201 Posts
What the hell is the deal with the soda ban? Are they actually enforcing it? Ad WHY did that even come into being?
Its genius on their part really, its all about money. You can't buy a large soda for $2, but you can still buy two mediums for $1.75. More money for them, while they write it off as "promoting a healthier diet."

· Registered
522 Posts
Its genius on their part really, its all about money. You can't buy a large soda for $2, but you can still buy two mediums for $1.75. More money for them, while they write it off as "promoting a healthier diet."
so true. if someone wants that much soda they will just buy more of it.. xtra deposit and tax

· Registered
9,724 Posts
:lurk: .... don't mind me ... I'm just waiting for people to get off their butts and force dicks like this guy out of office!! He is an elected official and that makes the people HIS BOSS!!! If you don't like his performance in this position, FIRE HIS AZZ!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.