New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BREAKING: Bloomberg Sent NYC Employee to Nevada to Lobby for Gun Control There

"It seems that anti gun NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg actually sent a New York City employee to Nevada in order to lobby for stricter background check legislation there.

Yes, the mayor sent an employee, of the city he is mayor in, whose salary is paid for by the taxpayers, to another state, across the country to lobby for legislation that supports the mayor's politics."

Can someone please arrest this jacka$$ already?!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Billionaires have been arrested before.
However, his offence is not arrestable. But, if I were a resident of the City I'd be calling for his resignation/removal. I'd also demand he pay restitution to the City for any Public funds used to further his agenda PLUS INTEREST.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
First they host MAIG website on city servers, then he uses taxpayer dollars to send a city employee on a junket that advocates for his own personal advocacy organization. How is this guy not in cuffs already for embezzling taxpayer dollars? This is almost as bad as Silver using State funds to cover up the sex abuse scandal.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
like the other bull**** regarding MAIG using a city server and admin, this will be swept under the rugs because the MSM is owned by bloomie and his buddies. its a tyrannical tragedy!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
First they host MAIG website on city servers, then he uses taxpayer dollars to send a city employee on a junket that advocates for his own personal advocacy organization. How is this guy not in cuffs already for embezzling taxpayer dollars? This is almost as bad as Silver using State funds to cover up the sex abuse scandal.
It is simple really, this happened in NY. He is wealthy and politically connected and therefore subject to a different set of rules than other residents.

You may not believe that this unequal treatment is morally justified, but it would really be difficult to argue that in real-world terms unequal treatment under the law is not typical in NY.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not knowing the NY Statutes, I will nevertheless toss this idea out.

Idaho has a criminal Statute for misappropriation of public funds. It is a felony, here, and taken seriously, regardless of who you are. Last week, our county Sheriff was charged with this offense (he was using his county credit card to fill his wife's and daughter's vehicle with gas). He was arraigned and the court set a July date for his pretrial.

I would hazard a guess that NY has a similar statute. What the good Mayor has done, is essentially the same. Someone with more knowledge of your laws than I, should swear out a complaint to the State AG.... Someone from NYC should do the trick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.