New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,071 Posts
i wouldn't be surprised if upon hearing this more Coloradans may be swayed off the fence to vote these people out. No one likes an outsider throwing money around especially a smug bully who may suddenly throw more money at preventing you from choosing your own drink size...

· Registered
14,520 Posts
Man, this ******* hasn't expired yet huh? Well so much for wishing on shooting stars.

· Registered
2,979 Posts
The same Bloomberg and MAIG that listed Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Christopher Dorner, Kevin Bailey, Kurt Myers, and others as "victims" of gun violence? Yeah, I'd want his support if the pro-gunners were trying to run me out of town.

· Registered
7,144 Posts
I am delighted that the midget is throwing his money away on lost causes. There is so much anger there, just like here. And this will be something of a bellweather for the next election cycle in 2014.

Oh, I almost forgot. BYE BYE HITLER i mean andy.

· Registered
754 Posts

· Registered
3,225 Posts
We New Yorkers NEED to win in Colorado just as much as we need to win here!

Please consider donating if you are able.
The combined resources of millions of regular people like us, in all 50 states, is channeled through the power of the internet. We can easily swamp Bloomberg's chump change.

· Registered
1,283 Posts
Amazing how much money he has pissed away . It's not gonna work you can't buy everything, you cant buy the hearts and passions of a free people. He could have done great things with that money helping people who need it ,children without food and homes. Research ,hospitals ,jobs the list goes in and on . What a waste .what a fool. He is getting up there in age and will have to answer to his maker soon enough.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.