New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The nanny state is going after moms.
[...]
Under the city Health Department's voluntary Latch On NYC initiative, 27 of the city's 40 hospitals have also agreed to give up swag bags sporting formula-company logos, toss out formula-branded tchotchkes like lanyards and mugs, and document a medical reason for every bottle that a newborn receives.
While breast-feeding activists applaud the move, bottle-feeding moms are bristling at the latest lactation lecture.
Mayor Bloomberg's 'Latch on NYC' Initiative Advocates Locking Up Baby Formula to Encourage Mothers to Breastfeed | Video | TheBlaze.com

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Next he'll be insisting that condoms be all natural sheep intestine.
Seriously NYC dwellers: WTF?!?
How is this guy not at the bottom of the harbor yet?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Bloomers dose something crazy? I forget to check my calendar...yep, today is a weekday that ends in 'y'.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
What the hell is wrong with this *******? Why cant he just let people be? I feel sorry for the folks in NYC that have to share the air they breath with him

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Actually it's great that Bloomd0uche spews this kids of trash. It just further invalidates anything he says or has said in the past regarding regulation or banning things. Even the anti-gun crowd will have a tougher time standing behind this a-hole on his anti-2A rhetoric now.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Actually it's great that Bloomd0uche spews this kids of trash. It just further invalidates anything he says or has said in the past regarding regulation or banning things. Even the anti-gun crowd will have a tougher time standing behind this a-hole on his anti-2A rhetoric now.
The anti-gun crowd would have no trouble standing behind a freight train going in reverse.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
crackberg needs to be put in a mental institution and his billions confiscated to pay for his treatment.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Anyone catching the irony from the people that would typically applaud his moves (e.g. sugar, salt, trans fat) are having trouble with this one? When you get a dictator, there will be a time that a decision will be made that you won't agree with, so making the mandate, any mandate, is wrong from the start. I wish they spoke when he started it all...

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Is he gonna regulate sexual positions too now? Only missionary and doggy NYCers, anything else is prohibited.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
And manditory circumcisions.
Can't forget that!!!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
As someone who has a 5 month year old (first) girl. This guy is an absolute whack job.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Bloomburg's mother should have had an abortion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts