New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen people on this site mention being able to block a particular poster before. Is it possible to do such a thing and blcok comments made my a individual poster from being able to be viewed when I'm logged in?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah-ha! Ignore... I like it.
I can feel my blood pressure falling already.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Life is too short to take any TV or forums too seriously.
We love the freedom of speech but with it we also get to listen to a lot of nonsense everywhere.
I guess it is a trade-off.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
i can't wait for the freedom of sending a 115 gr piece of lead down range at 2800 fps...
Now your are talking!

But one must keep the mind free from hate and violence or that state of mind will interfere with your accuracy.
The mind must be the one with the arrow and both one alone ...you see little grasshopper?

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
But master, is it wrong to feel this way...

Who are you to criticize my intentions?
Got your subtle manipulative devices
Just like you I got my vices
I got a thought that would be nice
I'd like to crush your head tight in my vice...pain!!

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
I don't have anybody on ignore on any of the forums I'm on, its too much effort

·
Registered
522 Posts
neither do I .. it can make for a confusing post read if an ignored user makes a "hot" comment :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I did it too. I just want to try and stay on topic and not listen to the nonsense.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
I don't have anybody on ignore on any of the forums I'm on, its too much effort
Neither do I. You should not have to "ignore" someone to ignore their comments. I like being able to read differing points of view. They are almost always wrong though! haha In any of you cannot read this f off. :confused:

I just hate how threads keep getting locked. If there is no name calling or rules being broken why can't differing views be discussed? If someone breaks the rules warn them then ban them if needed. Don't close the entire thread. So what if people argue. I know it's a private forum but come on now. Disagreements are a part of life. Let us discuss things.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
i can't wait for the freedom of sending a 115 gr piece of lead down range at 2800 fps...
What sends 115 gr 2800 fps? I would guess a .243 maybe?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts