New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Could that article be any more vague? How do they track this data? "Without a record of being legally sold???" That doesn't mean it ended up in the wrong hands. Sounds to me like they're really grasping at straws.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It IS the Brady Center, so vague and misinterpreting information is what they do best.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Typical Brady: Make accusation with NO WAY TO VERIFY, then call anyone who asks for details about where there numbers came from "a shill for the firearms industry".....
My bet is they were counting production mistakes, and scrap as "un-serialized guns".

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Lets focus on operation fast and furious shall we?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Unfortunately, this is exactly the kind of irresponsible reporting that many will cite as fact. Most of us here who are informed about the Brady Center know their agenda and will take it for what it is, but there are so many others who do not realize what they are doing (at the Brady Center). It is very disheartening to see this kind of propaganda repeated in the media. I would be thrilled to see a reporter who would follow up on this story and actually have factual information, such as; are there really missing firearms? if so, where are they? how did they come to disappear? To me this article raises many more questions, I only hope that others will also question this kind of reporting. Thank you, for bringing it to our attention Smurfette.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Where do you think several thousands of those missing guns went?
My guess...the ATF has some sort of involvement.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
80% of stats are made up on the spot and the other 50% are actually factual.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Studies show studies cause cancer in lab rats. Now tell me something that is surprising.
You'll get better continuity if you whiz on the electric fence while barefoot at around the time the morning dew has settled in but not begun to evaporate.
Gaurenteed to be a surprise first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Smurfette:

Your post title made more sense than most on the internets!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts