New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I have 3 Black Hawk Stash Packs, brand new in original packing.

$20 each, if you are interested in all 3 I will take $55.

Below is a link to Black hawks page as I am to lazy to post pictures and what not this second.
BLACKHAWK! Stash Pack - BLACKHAWK!

Local pickup in Middletown or Newburgh preferred. Will ship at your expense. Cash only not interested in any trades right now. Just cleaning up and making some space, this is my price. I do not need to sell and if you do not like the price please refrain from wasting my time by telling me. Please PM me if you are interested and post that you sent a PM to me.

Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hey Bill,
I'll take one of those off your hands, 20.00 including shipping correct?
Are you set up for PayPal?
Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Pm inbound

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does the pack have a waist belt or sternum strap ?
These bags do not have a waist or sternum strap.....As of now they are all SPF to eyes. If I do not hear back from him by this afternoon I will be going down the list of the next people who wanted them. If they back out also and you want I will let you know if they are still available.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Let's hope Eyes is passed out with an empty bottle of tequila in one hand and his other arm wrapped around a seemingly female midget in a skirt with an oddly large Adams apple.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I received my pack today, great service! Paid on Sat via PayPal and received the pack Monday.
Alister, the pack does not have a waist belt or sternum strap, its a short pack that rides in the mid-back area.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Sure sure..... rub it in that you got yours. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.