New York Firearms Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
What kind of pistol range in Black rock, indoor? outdoor?
We're repositioning and building four independent covered outdoor pistol ranges at this time. We'll be able to run four steel plate pistol stages at one time and a rifle stage on the rifle range, out to 200 yards. Plus a new 3D bow range.Trap and five stand are staying in the same spot.We've talked about building an indoor range like Monroe's, but it's a lot of money. Someday we'll get there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm very interested in joining Black Rock Fish and Game but I need a sponser. I can meet anytime at the gun club if we could meet. I know this original message was in 2013 but I hope the offer is still good. I live in Peekskill which isn't too far from the club. Im interested in all that the club has to offer. Please message me back with details. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, well I don't know what to say about you guys falling through the cracks other than sorry. We have a new membership secretary who is very motivated and I am as well. If anyone would like to check it out or would like me to sponsor you we can get you into the club at next month's meeting. I will introduce you to the membership secretary, you will be voted in and then just have a check. After the meeting we have free hot dogs and draft beer for an hour at the bar.

About being a member and moving, I plan on bugging out of NY as well but that being said I will retain my membership so I have a place to come and hunt when I visit the relatives and friends around the holidays. Thats the plan anyway and the club is that good that I would be happy to keep the membership up. I really LOVED hunting the forest this year...so great to not hear dogs barking, car doors slamming, etc etc. It was real country and yet so close to home.

Sounds like we are all neighbors, would be great to meet you all.

Bill
Hi Bill, I am hoping to become a member. Do you have a number maybe I can give you a call?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I’m a long time member and as of this week we are taking in members but we do have a wait list. If your interested go to the clubhouse in the evenings or on the weekends and talk to the bartender. If a member is at the bar, very often they’ll talk to you and sponsor you. Sundays we are open to the public to shoot trap, come up and shoot it and again an easy way to get a sponsor. If you come to enjoy trap more often than not us members of the trap committee go to the clubhouse for a beer afterwards ask someone at the trap range if you can tag along.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts