New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Well wel well times have changed, in the old days we would have not known he was in custody, he would have been brought to Kuwait or some other country that this little maniac feared and bled for vital intelligence... instead fast forward to today, every other terrorist has been killed by drone attack, suddenly under a microscope and just like that we have this nit wit in custody... Parade him in front of the world bring him back to the US and read him his rights? Hope the O admin gets their fair share of good press out of this one which I am sure they will exploit.

Personally I feel this little evil F*** should now be brought down to ground zero, hung upside down by his feet and give everyone who wants a shot a piece of 3 foot long 1/2" rebar and have a swing at him.

Instead watch this become a mockery. What are they going to do with him? Gitmo? I doubt it so where is he going to be housed?

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
They can send him to rhe suposedly Islamic Camp in Hancock. It's a propaganda ploy for good exposure for the Obummer & Biden administration.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Glad I searched for this, I was about to post a thread. Glad we catch any of those SOBs.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Well wel well times have changed, in the old days we would have not known he was in custody, he would have been brought to Kuwait or some other country that this little maniac feared and bled for vital intelligence... instead fast forward to today, every other terrorist has been killed by drone attack, suddenly under a microscope and just like that we have this nit wit in custody... Parade him in front of the world bring him back to the US and read him his rights? Hope the O admin gets their fair share of good press out of this one which I am sure they will exploit.

Personally I feel this little evil F*** should now be brought down to ground zero, hung upside down by his feet and give everyone who wants a shot a piece of 3 foot long 1/2" rebar and have a swing at him.

Instead watch this become a mockery. What are they going to do with him? Gitmo? I doubt it so where is he going to be housed?
Great post. Except they are holding him in NY in the federal prison system it sounds like. He will be prosecuted in federal court. So no Gitmo it would be a federal prison where they have the other terrorists like Yusef.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts