1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Mr. Gates promptly wiped his ass with another $1M just to demonstrate how much money he can waste on dumb crap.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Gates and Blommie will never learn. Money can buy almost everything.... patriotism is part of those few exceptions. Spend your money gates and enjoy it the 2nd will still stand way beyond your departure and mine. My kids will be fighting your spoiled ones over this in their generation and mine will win.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Well I guess I'm a bit happier to be using OSX as my primary operating system.

Except I pretty much have no doubts that Jobs would have supported the same thing.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Dear Bill,
a PC Sucks!

And yet another reason to buy a MAC!

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Well I guess I'm a bit happier to be using OSX as my primary operating system.

Except I pretty much have no doubts that Jobs would have supported the same thing.
You're probably right about Jobs - he was quite a leftist/liberal thinker. However, Microshaft has always "shafted" their customers with relentless registration requirements for nearly all of their software. In the past, if someone made X number of hardware changes or upgrades to their PC/laptop, Windows would require the end user to reactivate Windows, sometimes that required shelling out more $$$. I've never agreed with Microshaft's overzealous registration and upgrade policies. Who wants to pay $400 for a WIndows upgrade when Mac OS X upgrades are usually free or minimally expensive (around $20)? Imagine Microshaft-like policies infecting various State policies on handgun licensing and registration. If Microshaft was in the ammunition manufacturing business, I'm certain they would have pushed the entire industry into microstamping, and would have funneled enormous wads of lobbying $$$$$$ to ensure it was law. No way they would've tolerated consumers reloading their own ammunition at home...

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Big friggin woop

Him giving a million to whatever cause will have the same impact on his life as tossing a single dime in a charity bin would on mine. None. If he wanted to show he meant it he'd have tossed in a damned Billion

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
You beat me doc but here Hay bill don't be a Hippocratic have your body guards turn there gun in if you feel so strong on gun control !!!
bye the way go get bend You turd

·
Registered
226 Posts
%1Mil

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
So the same groups that tend to complain that the richest 1% control the government are suddenly happy when some super wealthy people spend tons of money trying to manipulate public perception and politicians when it comes to gun control.

Very interesting.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Whatever you do don't point that out to them- their brains would implode!

On second thought, eff em- Tell them anyway

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Let him waste his money like Bloomturd. The real people of this country (us 99%ers as the Occupy Wall Street types would say) won't buy this bull**** no matter how much money he throws at it.

Do yourself a favor, Bill. Keep donating to medical research and computers in libraries and such. You'll be helping out more people that way.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
They back background checks.

When they want to ban weapons, I'll give a ****.

I back background checks.
I don't back registration.
I don't back license requirements.
I don't back insurance requirements.
I don't back bans.

I don't want people that shouldn't have guns, to have guns.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts