New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bill Clinton takes on the NRA - CNN.com

The theory of defending oneself and one's home and one's family from criminals, evil, and despotism? You're right Bill. I've bought that theory alright.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Obama's Syrian airstrikes get Bill Clinton's approval - CNN.com

Oh, so arming rebels who are fighting against a tyrannical, despotic regime is ok in Syria, but have weapons that only appear cosmetically similar to real military weapons in the US isn't? Yeah I guess tyranny and oppression can never happen here can it?

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
the hypocrazy is insane isnt... its ok to arm rebels fighting against their government, but its not ok for citizens of this free country to be armed.

FUBC and your 94 AWB!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
the hypocrazy is insane isnt... its ok to arm rebels fighting against their government, but its not ok for citizens of this free country to be armed.

FUBC,FUHC, and your 94 AWB!
You miss one I fix it for you.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Bill Clinton is a piece of human garbage that should have been flushed long ago. -- Ask Vince Foster his opinion of Bill & Hillary Clinton and their administration. -- Oh, wait -- you can't -- they had Vince Foster killed.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Says the man who has armed Secret Service protection for life............................................

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I'm truly amazed anyone even cares what he and his wretched wife (in name only) have to say.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Bill do us a favor go smoke a joint inhale and shut the **** up!!!

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
"""I think we have enhanced the risks by changing the environment, basically, because it seems we bought the NRA's theory that we would all be safer if everybody in this audience had a gun that was a concealed weapon," Clinton said. "Then if one of them felt threatened by another, they could stand up right here and stand their ground. And we could watch the whole saga unfold. That is what happens.""" -Bill Clinton
This"" theory"" has been written into our constitution for several hundred years and is based on natural laws . We haven't self destructed in 250 years but now were in danger because we are still actually armed? I see. The man pushing for the Anti American Global initiative who's wife happens to be a favorite front runner in the next presidential election Is telling us that guns are bad for Americans .

I wonder why that would be? I suppose he really cares for us I guess. I suppose its much easier to care for people (or slaves) when they are un-armed and uneducated.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I'm truly amazed anyone even cares what he and his wretched wife (in name only) have to say.
It may be important information in a few years when he's the worlds most powerful First Husband.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Why out of all the presidents we have had this one can't keep his mouth shut like all the others is beyond me. Bill seriously STFU and go away.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Why out of all the presidents we have had this one can't keep his mouth shut like all the others is beyond me. Bill seriously STFU and go away.
Because he is only bested by the narcissism of Obama. The media fellates the clintons, strokes their ego's and pretends that Billy boy is just a good ole boy when in actuality, he is a psychopath that just didn't have enough time to do what Obama did. But that ****er primed this country real good. IMO, he's far, far more dangerous than Obama will ever be because of his influence. Obama is a narcissist and an aggressive one at that, but Clinton is a master manipulator, whereas Obama is a game player and there is a rather distinct difference. Game players just move pieces around to achieve their goal and the pieces they move are happy to do it and know they are being set in motion by the player. Manipulators move the pieces around and the pieces have no idea they are being moved because they are psychologically pressured into moving themselves so they think that where they are is where THEY want to be, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Actually, I'd say that Slick Willy has is backwards. The NRA is just supporting the theory of the people.

I guess we won't mention that the theory of the people also happens to be enshrined in our constitution.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts