New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got him down but apparently messed up his knee pretty badly. He's in surgery now. At least there were no choke holds, lol...

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Need more info bro, whats the story?

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Glad he came out on top.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Damn that sucks hope everything goes well

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Fighting (I assume he is a cop though and was forced into it by the large guy) seems very risky as an adult. One bad hit or twist or whatever and you're looking at potentially permanent damage.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, job hazard. Guy was probably selling illegal cigarettes or looked at him cross-eyed ;)

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Yeah, job hazard. Guy was probably selling illegal cigarettes or looked at him cross-eyed ;)
Too soon?!?!?!

Best wishes from a guy that just went through knee surgery with pre and post op P/T.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
It wasn't me!! Oh ... I'm only 6'2" so that eliminates that possibility. LOL I hope the BIL comes out OK. I had ankle surgery years ago ... still can't do much walking or standing on it for any real length of time and if I do, I can't walk on it the next day. I do hope nothing like that happens to the BIL and he has a 100% full recovery.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Initial report (second hand, through the FIL) is he's going to be out at least 6 months... must have done a pretty good job tearing it apart.

BTW, I don't know what the guy he was taking down was doing nor do I really care...

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tell BIL to enjoy his line of duty retirement.
He would be devastated by that. Really enjoys his job and gets to play bag pipes with Boston PD every now and then (he is with another department, so its viewed as an honor).

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Man, thats rough, hope he recovers as fast as possible.. a man gots to know his limitations...and going down on yur knees is one of them !

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Tell him next time give them a clothes line cause it's better than wrestling with them ! Hope he gets better soon there CG and hope the surgery goes ok .

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Did they have a tape measure and scale on hand?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts