New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bidgunner.com - What are you gunning for?

Anyone else try this yet? I burned through my 5 "free bids" in about 5 minutes, felt like I was gambling! I don't think I have the patience to actually win an auction.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
how the hell does this work? lol

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
I stay far away from auction sites that make you buy each of your bids.

·
Registered
126 Posts
You buy bids and then bid with those - that explains the phenomenal prices. Bid increments are small, but you pay for them in advance. That's how they manage to pay for this stuff and then make a profit, too. There's another company that does run of the mill auctions with this system, I hadn't heard of this one before.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Well I just went and read all the terms and stuff, gotta wonder how many of the guns are NYS compliant and how many days u have to get an FFL address for them to ship to after winning.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you lose an auction you can take the value of all your bids and apply it to the retail purchase price of the gun by using the buy it now box. So if you really want something you dont have to much to lose.....if you don mind paying retail.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Stay away, it's worse than crack!

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
I signed up, I don't really understand it, got 12 free bids, bid $25 to go 1 time int eh last 10 seconds and it popped up at $066 immediately,

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
I signed up, I don't really understand it, got 12 free bids, bid $25 to go 1 time int eh last 10 seconds and it popped up at $066 immediately,
you gotta bid like the last milli-second and hope the server has no lag on your click.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
As a reminder, if YOU can't own a firearm, or if firearms are illegal in your community, you can not bid on, win, or purchase a firearm on this site.
Seems simple to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts