New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
What a freaking dumbass. I can't believe we're stuck with these two idiots for another 3 years.

I love how he demeans them by calling them "freshman" and then he implies that they're strong arming votes. Get the **** out. The hypocrisy.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Yeah Joe, those two freshman Senators spewing all that stuff about traditional American values is a real problem, for the Marxist fools running the show and their useful idiots like yourself!
Robin

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Yes they should be worried about Paul and Cruz and they also better hope to God that Gomez does not win that Massachusetts seat that John Kerry vacated. Gomez is a great American and will defend the Constitution first! There are a number of candidates lined up to begin threatening the establishment and Gomez is one of them. Yes Uncle Joe, all you career power mongers better be concerned because the people are rising.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Lets get this straight Biden does not want us to listen to 2 younger Senators who can clearly defeat him in any speech and speak the truth and stand up for peoples 2nd amendment rights to bare arms,but while Biden is the VP we have to listen to him( I think not) look what happened when someone took Biden advice and said buy a shot gun and blast 2 shots in the air, well they did just that and they did not fair well for doing exactly what Biden told them to do.

I say this about Biden he can crawl down the hole he came out of along with the rest of his goons and take Obama,Feinstein,Coumo with him as they have not done a signal thing to help out the USA but cause more debt,pain and suffering and break our constitutional rights..

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
It shows they feel threatened. As a conservative I will take that as a compliment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.