New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
You're not actually supposed to try and further a political agenda while speaking from the pulpit. The Homily is meant to explain the Gospel and give advice for the coming week. If Biden was actually a practicing Catholic he would know this. Also a really weak attempt at gaining more support...really weak.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
It's for the children after all. But abortion is fine with Joe B. The guy is like a drunk uncle at a holiday party. What a clown.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Flocks. Sheep.

Hmm...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Our preist is progun, and knows people kill people, evil is out there and you have to do what you have to. He is in the Army and be over seas on tour.
Commons sense is Common sense. Drunk kills a kid driving in a car does the Church say ban cars, no they see the sense as to why and how it happened.VP Biden could say what he wants, but he is not going to get away with pushing guncontrol in Church.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Biden's never been to Catholic school.

·
Registered
456 Posts
You're not actually supposed to try and further a political agenda while speaking from the pulpit. The Homily is meant to explain the Gospel and give advice for the coming week. If Biden was actually a practicing Catholic he would know this. Also a really weak attempt at gaining more support...really weak.
Very weak indeed. This campaign is obviously in its death throes.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Folks normally pray God to give wisdom to those who lead our state and our nation. Something that makes sense w/o preaching any political agendas.
Now they are praying God for a change in leadership and to find new leaders with actual intelligence and morals.

·
Registered
359 Posts
What's that I smell ? Oh yes, desperation. It's time for the proverbial kill shot. Wonder where it will come from ?

·
Registered
6,159 Posts

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Citing what he described as misinformation from the National Rifle Association and others, Biden said the renewed push for gun control must correct misconceptions about what the proposals do and don't do, participants said. He asked clergy to keep up the pressure and to reframe the debate for their followers in moral terms.
why is it when the NObama administration gets desperate the NRA is giving out "misinformation" and when they stand in front of a camera and a microphone it gospel

The sheeple are getting dumber and dumber every day. we MUST keep up the pressure or these ding-bats will erode our rights and not give it a second thought.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Catholic family services supports gun control. Which is why I didn't even bother with the gala this year. Not getting any of my money. Ill save it and spend it on guns and more ammo.

·
Registered
274 Posts
The last time I went shooting with a bunch of people it was for my assistant pastor's birthday party. Good luck with gun control in my church!

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
The last time I went shooting with a bunch of people it was for my assistant pastor's birthday party. Good luck with gun control in my church!
I don't think Biden is concerned with small town churches. These clowns are after the big churches in NYC, D.C., Boston and Hartford.

The more people they can snare in the Liberal hometowns the more they can lie.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.