New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
They will never ever stop until they have every last gun out of civilians hands.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used to think that ten years ago now, not so much.
Seriously? I think we are doing a damn good job so far. Thousands have spoken out. Thousands that have been silent until now. Our movement grows stronger by the minute. Thank you social media and forums like this.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
"In the wake of their loss, groups involved in the fight are trying to figure out ways to harness public support and build pressure on lawmakers citing polls showing about 90% of Americans supported the background checks expansion."

I do not see where they keep getting this 90% figure....I wish they would link the 'polls' with the dates of the poll to show this...I highly doubt 90% of American's support gun control....

·
Registered
621 Posts
I have to admit, his reassurance does make me feel a little better, since nothing he says is correct.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
We need to mount an even larger campaign. The vigilance must continue on our part!
Biden reassures gun groups - CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
well, the actions are aimed at background checks and nothing else. The grip on total gum control is loosening. I don't believe bidoon has a prayer at being the democratic nominee and if We don't put a pro gun candidate in the whiite house next election, then shame on US. Also vote the gun control supporters out in Congress

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
I do not see where they keep getting this 90% figure....I wish they would link the 'polls' with the dates of the poll to show this...I highly doubt 90% of American's support gun control....
90% of the 4% that think control is an important issue support UBC's

·
Registered
748 Posts
If an AWB/Mag ban didn't pass after Sandy hook with the control Obama has over the government its pretty much a lost cause going forward.

The home grown terrorist attacks with pressure cookers showed most sane people if people want to kill they will figure out a way.

Oh and this

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
They will never ever stop until they have every last gun out of civilians hands.
The Buffalo Bills will win a Super Bowl first.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts