New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ! Anyone know if there are any decent quality complete compliant lowers "in stock" around the Upstate area ?? If you happen to know of any and the prices please let me know......Thank you !

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
The one I order from Allstar Tactical has been great. I have a billet and a forged. Very happy with it and the quality. Fit with my misc uppers was tight but not to tight.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The one I order from Allstar Tactical has been great. I have a billet and a forged. Very happy with it and the quality. Fit with my misc uppers was tight but not to tight.
That's cool......Pricing ??

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
That's cool......Pricing ??
You can pm them on here in the vendor section. I'm not up to date what they are going for right now. price was more the reasonable for the quality compared to other similar lowers. PSA's are nice and probably the cheapest out there. I had to file material away to get proper fit with some mil spec uppers. I didnt have to do that with the Allstar lowers i replaced them with.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
ive never had an issue with PSA anything, the allstar stuff is nice, i just dont like the anodizing on the forged lowers, the color doesnt come close to any uppers i have hense the reason i sold both of them 2 days after i got them.

raven, you can pick up a psa lower with all magpul plastics for under 300

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
I love my PSA stuff, all of its fit and finish is nothing short of perfect. I've personally owned almost a dozen of their lowers and rifles ...

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Call Alexanders sporting goods,its my local black gun shop!If her venders have any in stock you will have it in a few days.Its in PA but real close to you (less than a half hour away) and they know the deal with NY residents/laws.There # is 570-888-4888,but they seem to be hard to get/find in stock anymore/anywhere IMO.I hate to wait so the classifieds/people here are the best place to find/get a complete NY legal lower,that I found anyway!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Someone here that didn't post sent me a PM about Frontier Polymer lowers.....If you see this please send me another PM....I deleted the PM by accident.......And on another note have anyone tried a polymer lower,or would you consider it ?? Pros or cons ??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts