New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one here on the forun own the above auto and if so what your views on the gun .I am looking for a summer carry to repace my berreta 21A 22cal. that I own now for some 2 years
I stop by bass pro the other dat and the 709 slim was no great advantage ove my walter PPK/S 380.
The only draw back on the walter is the gun is a little to heavy for summer carry

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I have been looking at every micro 9mm I can get my hands on.

Looked at the sig, kahr, ruger, keltec and the nano so far.

Up until I looked at the Nano there was something about each gun that I could not get over, most were something with the trigger pull. The nano trigger didn't turn me off for what it's meant for. I obviously did not shoot it but after handling it and dry firing it i'm still interested in shooting one.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
OP (and Jeff), be sure to check out the Walther PPS before deciding. I was about to buy a Kahr CM9 but changed my mind and went with the PPS. I am happy I did.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to stay under 20 oz with a loaded clip for a pocket carry
I love the ppk/s but it too heavy for ankle or pocket carry .

·
I am Iron Man!
453 Posts

Up until I looked at the Nano there was something about each gun that I could not get over, most were something with the trigger pull. The nano trigger didn't turn me off for what it's meant for. I obviously did not shoot it but after handling it and dry firing it i'm still interested in shooting one.
OP (and Jeff), be sure to check out the Walther PPS before deciding. I was about to buy a Kahr CM9 but changed my mind and went with the PPS. I am happy I did.
Curious what was not to like about the Kahr? I'm picking up a CM9 Monday.

·
Registered
187 Posts

I too have been looking for the same treasure. Have not checked out the Nano or Keltec. Was not thrilled with the Ruger. Really disliked the Sig. Did not mind the the trigger pull on the PPS and M&P Shield. Want to check out Kahr MK9 and have found no one that has a Kimber Solo.

Sorry little off topic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts