New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know about the indoor range being built in Bergen? Seen it while driving by on Buffalo Road and can't wait to apply to use it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, I work at The Firing Pin in Bergen. If you see a vehicle then they are open. The range is not ready to go yet. That is being finished this weekend. The official opening is next week. There are firearms for sale as well as ammo (yes we have .22LR).

We appreciate your business!! Shop in and say hi!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet. Will end up there this summer. Currently a member of Godfrey's Pond too. Nice place for family fun and shooting.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Stopped by this evening and I must say what beautiful facility it is. Folks are very kind and friendly and I am glad they have hourly rates. I look forward to using the range.

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
Yeah I have a feeling they're going to want to expand sooner rather than later. Its definitely going to be popular :)

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Hello, I work at The Firing Pin in Bergen. If you see a vehicle then they are open. The range is not ready to go yet. That is being finished this weekend. The official opening is next week. There are firearms for sale as well as ammo (yes we have .22LR).

We appreciate your business!! Shop in and say hi!
Any word on what firearms you may have to rent for a range session?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Today they Officaly opened. I got to be their first paying customer. That facility is great! you can shoot rifle or pistol. Staff is super friendly .

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I just checked and they're open this Monday from 0900-2100..... It's my day off so I am going to head out to check the place out and get some trigger time.
Looks like a nice place..... No membership required but is available. Fees are $12/hr or a year membership for $250. Facebook page says the range can handle anything from .17 to 50bmg.

Im pretty excited and will post back here after I check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/TheFiringPinLlc#!/TheFiringPinLlc

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I just checked and they're open this Monday from 0900-2100..... It's my day off so I am going to head out to check the place out and get some trigger time.
Looks like a nice place..... No membership required but is available. Fees are $12/hr or a year membership for $250. Facebook page says the range can handle anything from .17 to 50bmg.

Im pretty excited and will post back here after I check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/TheFiringPinLlc#!/TheFiringPinLlc
I plan on heading over there on Monday as well. Maybe I'll see you there.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Spent a couple hours there this morning with my son. Very enjoyable. It's nice being able to shoot indoors in the winter.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I went to "gun for hire" in Woodland Park last week. It's pretty new and very up to date equipment. Ammo a little pricey for non-members but a clean well lit range.

gunforhire.com/welcome-to-our-new-home

1 - 20 of 23 Posts