New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a Beretta CX4 Storm? I've been thinking about selling my Bodyguard 380 and getting one of these, just wondering what you think of it and what caliber? Chances are I would buy 9mm because it's cheaper to shoot and I only I have to keep one caliber in my stockpile to run this and my Glock.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You interested in any trades plus cash? Have a Bodyguard 380 with a few accessories and some ammo.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Anyone have a Beretta CX4 Storm? I've been thinking about selling my Bodyguard 380 and getting one of these, just wondering what you think of it and what caliber? Chances are I would buy 9mm because it's cheaper to shoot and I only I have to keep one caliber in my stockpile to run this and my Glock.
I had one in 45 acp but gave it up because the mags were limited to 8 rds. Otherwise, they are great carbines.

The advantage of a 9mm is that you can probably get the pre-ban pistol mags that hold up to 15 rds.

And you are right about the convenience of one caliber.

I have an MPA 45 acp carbine and all my pistols are 45 acp.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Deff go for place your bid on gunbroker and get it. I also have the 9mm 92 version easy and cheap to shoot and you can find the pre ban 92 mags pretty cheap to iron sights are great and accurate but me i went overboard and i scoped it maybe over kill with a 4-16 scope but seeing where you shoot is the best part. I love it and have not had any problems

·
Registered
203 Posts
Pros: Simple, reliable, easy to clean, can shoot at pistol ranges that prohibit high velocity rounds, can accept same ammo and mags as your pistol.

Cons: Hammer and sear are plastic. By the time you add SierraPapaCX4 upgrades it cost as much as AR.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
You interested in any trades plus cash? Have a Bodyguard 380 with a few accessories and some ammo.
Not right now. I bought a 1911 so I'm selling this to offset the cost. Like the other guy posted this particular version I have on gunbroker uses the 92 magazines so it can use the high capacity preban mags unlike the newest versions that use the px4 storm magazines

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Love mine. I have never had a problem with it. I added the barrel shroud which makes it really nice looking. I have the 9mm model and I also have the preban 15 round mags. I also own a Beretta 92 which is nice because it takes the same mag. In my opinion it is one of the nicest carbines out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts