New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
My iphone 5 bent in my pocket, in an otterbox. Apple replaced it no questions asked.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Oh good. A serious problem to be concerned with instead of that nonsense with Isis and our rights being taken away by a tyrantical govt.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Was that a Zucchini or were you just glad to see it?
I made a logical argument and it got all bent out of shape!

*ba dum tiss*

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I didn't think it was a Zucchini.
Thankfully not.

Don't need people sneaking produce in me trousers.

Holdover from talk like a pirate day.

·
Registered
432 Posts
You guys need to quit wearing Skinny Jeans and that wont happen.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
No big deal. I'm sure fashion trends will shift away from skinny jeans to adapt to Apple's "must have" phone.

No complaints here since I was never a fan of skinny jeans for men anyways. Women have purses so they can continue to wear skinny jeans and all will be right with the world.

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Women have purses so they can continue to wear skinny jeans yoga pants and all will be right with the world.
fixed it for you ;)

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I was going to say, this commie is going to try and tell me I have to ditch my leggings!? Not on my watch!

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
I was going to say, this commie is going to try and tell me I have to ditch my leggings!? Not on my watch!
Meggings? Lol.

We got my daughter an iPad mini for her birthday, and I uploaded iOS 8 so we could do the family share thing. Now Safari doesn't work right. Ugh. looks like Apple's got some work to do.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Meggings? Lol.
Don't h8. Appreci8.

We got my daughter an iPad mini for her birthday, and I uploaded iOS 8 so we could do the family share thing. Now Safari doesn't work right. Ugh. looks like Apple's got some work to do.
They need to finish up the iReincarnator and bring Jobs back.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I bought my kid an Nabi Jr. which is an android device.

****ing thing is the least user friendly POS I have ever used. I will say though when it's in kid mode it's stupid user friendly.

I don't want to hack nasa with a device, just give me some apps that are easy to download and let me **** off with it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts