New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy a belly band but i am a BIG guy 400# big .....does anyone know if they make any for someone my size or can recommend where to get one? i have iwb holsters of all sorts and reg. belt holster but looking specifically for a belly holster, to coceal a S&W m&p45 full size....THANKS GUYS!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Probably not the answer you're looking for - but I'd be more focused on bringing that 400 number down to below 250. Odds are, that kinda weight will kill you before a bad guy with a gun will. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything... girl I went to high school with, her husband was the Biggest Loser TV show season 3 winner (the deli owner from Long Island who lost half of his 400 # - changed his life for the better). So it can be done...

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Need a smaller carry pistol.... Full size 45..? May as well try to conceal a full size USP 45. Those guns are not designed for CC....

Offtopic a bit but I'd change that before trying to fix what would be an issue.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Need a smaller carry pistol.... Full size 45..? May as well try to conceal a full size USP 45. Those guns are not designed for CC....

Offtopic a bit but I'd change that before trying to fix what would be an issue.
i have a p3at and a colt detective 38 and a ruger security 6 i can carry them all very easily!!! but i was looking for a "option" for the 45......thats all!!!!! i know its not the easiest gun to conceal but thats why i was looking for a belly band i figured it would be my best bet!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Mguy.... If you need larger than a stock size buy 2 belly bands and go to a tailor and have them stiched end to end.... You can carry your pistoland a spare mag or 2

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mguy.... If you need larger than a stock size buy 2 belly bands and go to a tailor and have them stiched end to end.... You can carry your pistoland a spare mag or 2
great!!!!! thank you!!!!!!! i will try, have you tried this?

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
i have a p3at and a colt detective 38 and a ruger security 6 i can carry them all very easily!!! but i was looking for a "option" for the 45......thats all!!!!! i know its not the easiest gun to conceal but thats why i was looking for a belly band i figured it would be my best bet!
Gotcha. That's good then. Options are never a bad thing this is very true.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Probably not the answer you're looking for - but I'd be more focused on bringing that 400 number down to below 250. Odds are, that kinda weight will kill you before a bad guy with a gun will. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything... girl I went to high school with, her husband was the Biggest Loser TV show season 3 winner (the deli owner from Long Island who lost half of his 400 # - changed his life for the better). So it can be done...
<rollseyes>

·
Registered
239 Posts
Probably not the answer you're looking for - but I'd be more focused on bringing that 400 number down to below 250. Odds are, that kinda weight will kill you before a bad guy with a gun will. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything....
You need to stick to topics and not judge people for things you no nothing about. You don't have to worry about trying you are a DICK!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW HOW DID I MISS THIS POST? thanks for your concerns buddy!!! however next time dont bother wasting your time replying unless its on topic!! and on a side note i have severe heath problems causing me to be this size!!!!!! so i doubt the BIGGEST LOSER thing will help!!!!! i hope you feel like a dick!!! DICK

·
Registered
35 Posts
My opinion is the cross breed supertuck or galco king tuk or some of the small shops that have made knock offs of the super tuck are the best ways for a person to conceal a full size hand gun.. I can carry a 5" 1911 and nobody ever asks "is that a 45 in your pants or are you just happy to see me"...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I searched ebay for a belly band and found one a few years ago. I was 460 pounds before my surgery and the belly band was the most un comfortable thing i ever wore. You can find bigger sizes or custom made size on the ebay or google.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts