New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was amazed reading some posts today and what people's mind sets are that I thought this might help someone somehow.
Patriotism has little to do with the NRA or firearms alone for that matter. Starts with a hardworking, understanding, compasionate and responsible citizens and neighbors .
Those who bring themselves up with the way of the gun as the only way, also never were in combat or even close to the front-line have to amuse themselves with video games, hollywood movies, youtube channels, and Halloween gettogethers in the woods and sometimes convince others to take on that totally absurd mindset. Those who were long enough fighting in life as well as in the streets, in battle and military do not want to hear about all that bullschit.

Train as hard as you can but keep the right mindset.

Wrong mind set....

Listen to Eric, a true patriot, and what he has to say, that is the right mindset. I don't think that anyone could convey this better...

We all have rights, sure. but we also have a few obligations, obey the laws, pay our taxes and be involved in our local communities. That along with hard-work and the help of god is the only way.

Those who obey by the law something else to think about as the brainwashing goes on full steam and those who don't, lets hope is not too late to maybe change your ways.

Specially young kids listen to the responsible firearm owners and stay on the lookout for goons with guns preaching the end of times.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Ha, I was thinking that I'm glad I didn't stumble upon NYF today between the Patriot and Seal Team 6 posts because I almost certainly would not have returned. Haven't watched the videos but will after I get home. Sure I will agree...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts