New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed this in the Penny Saver. Has anyone been to one before? Any deals? Heck I am close enough to pop in anyways.

April 20th & 21st. 8:30 - 17:30.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I'm glad you posted this KSB. I have been wondering about this myself. For those who have been to this sale is it worth the trip?

·
Registered
805 Posts
I have never been to their spring warehouse sale, but I was recently in their store a couple of weeks ago and saw very good prices on ammo.

I had ordered a few boxes of Federal Sierra Match King .308 Ammo on-line for $20.00/box + Shipping, thinking I had just won the Super Bowl (it was $36.00/Box at Gander Mtn) of shopping. However when I finally re-found (I had completely forgot that my Dad used to go to Beikirch's all the time when I was a kid, and I couldn't remember their name/location) their store, I found Federal NATO ammo for $12.95/Box and the same Federal Match ammo I bought on-line for... you guessed it... $20.00/box.

I'm VERY glad that you posted this sale of theirs, as I have the day off... and have some discretionary income to use! :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Anyone know or have a ideal what they sell Primers & Powder for ?? Competitive prices because they do alot of Volume,,or pretty much Gun Shop prices on components. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I think its around $15 for a pound of powder and about $24 for 1000 primers every time I stop in. I use Power Pistol and Winchester Small primers, if that gives you an idea. Part of the problem is their receipts aren't itemized so its hard to tell. They definitely beat gun store prices (if there are even gun stores around here where you can buy that stuff), and online through lack of hazmat fees.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just got back from the sale. Cars were parked everywhere. Including all over the lawn! Spent way too much! :D
Scored a box of Federal 338 Win Mag tipped with 180 Noslers for $23 bucks on their closeout shelf!
Laser Max has a booth there as well as the Tarjac Splash Page coating people. There were raffles too.
If you are in the area it's well worth the trip.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Anyone know or have a ideal what they sell Primers & Powder for ?? Competitive prices because they do alot of Volume,,or pretty much Gun Shop prices on components. Thanks for any info.
CCI primers were $26/1000 last time i bought them. Large rifle benchrest were like $36 or so? 8lb of Varget was about $150.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
CCI primers were $26/1000 last time i bought them. Large rifle benchrest were like $36 or so? 8lb of Varget was about $150.
About the same for me.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I was just there to get some reloading supplies and it was packed!
Federal primers were $22.75 per 1000 for the case price on 45acp and last week .40 were 22.50.

$15.95 for a pound of Bullseye.

No 45acp fmj bullets.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I left empty handed. Nothing I couldn't live without. Their regular prices aren't bad, but I didn't see any smokin' deals. Did buy some raffle tickets though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well my wife and stopped by. It was pretty busy but she found a jacket she liked and I got a good deal on an Under Armor light coat as well. Some pretty decent deals on scopes and ammo too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts