New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and gals

Just left Beikerch's in East Rochester and saw just about every ammo a person could want, small pistol & rifle and large pistol mag. primers and shotshell primers. They have a well stocked gun wall as well.
Prices for most stuff were pretty good, almost normal to a little high but they have good stock.

Few IMR powders in stock also

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Cheap .22? When I was in couple weeks ago they only had Federal Automatch for $18.95/325

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheap .22? When I was in couple weeks ago they only had Federal Automatch for $18.95/325
I didn't see any .22lr this trip but I got a brick of the fed stuff. My 10/22 spits out all the major brands (fed, rem, win, cci) with gusto as does my tp22.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Damn I live $150.00 away......

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
8,557 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Round trip, my man...
My Aveo can do that round trip on $35, I would rather spend my hard earned money on just about anything but gas.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GMC2500 4x4 Quad Cab
Ouch, I had a fullsized Ford Bronco years ago that got about 8 miles per on a good day so I understand the attraction but then I wised up as all my hunting buddies had 4WD what in heck did I need one for? One bad thing was anyime one of the kids needed a ride home I was picked but in the end everything works out.

BTW that bronco was a monster that only got stuck once, my cousins and buddies had one 4WD rule if you think you are going to get stuck FLOOR IT.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Looks like the ammo crunch is starting to ease up a bit ?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is still America in this aspect and if someone wants to plunk down money for something someone will make sure there is product for them to buy. I am seeing lots of powder online as well but you have to order the popular powders quick. Midsouth had imr 4227 for about 2 days in 1 & 4 lb amounts.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
My Aveo can do that round trip on $35, I would rather spend my hard earned money on just about anything but gas.
I would rather be a man and drive something other than the Aveo.

I am kidding, don't everyone get their balls in a knot.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would rather be a man and drive something other than the Aveo.

I am kidding, don't everyone get their balls in a knot.
Ouch, ouch, ouch, ..............unknoting testes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts