New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,426 Posts
There are people I laugh and joke with at work that I would punch in the face in public, just saying.

· Registered
4,955 Posts
Proves that politics is a game. They're both puppets who want to work for big Gov't. A high number of voters will wake up on election day and simply "feel" like voting for one candidate over another, and that's how they'll cast their vote. When it all boils down, the sad truth is that many simply don't give a sh*t. The two guys in the video are case in point.

· Registered
1,009 Posts
they didn't even write those jokes their professional writers did. they were "told" what to say. they hate each other and after romney gets the popular vote but obama takes the electoral college people will hate that too.

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they didn't even write those jokes their professional writers did. they were "told" what to say. they hate each other and after romney gets the popular vote but obama takes the electoral college people will hate that too.
B.S. They are all together behind closed doors, republicans and democrats. Look at the crowd if you do not believe me. I wonder how much these "dinners" are costing the tax payer?

James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.