New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I'd say with that amount of venison sausage quite a few but sorry dude,it wouldn't be keystone. Venison deserves a hell of a lot better When working with it and eating it!! LoL , In my opinion of course. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
if its keystone im guessing about 80 beers

if its Guinness, bass or utica club , much less! or take the Jameson way which includes not even remembering you stuffed sausages

trust me, after drinking Jameson all night you barely remember where you even stuffed the sausage!

also dude where did you get 1000lb of venison ? i need to start hunting with you all!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
personally I dont drink while processing...remove the loins and the backstraps and make cube steaks and sausage out of the rest...oh.....I make my own beer...I grow my own hops

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
personally I dont drink while processing...remove the loins and the backstraps and make cube steaks and sausage out of the rest...oh.....I make my own beer...I grow my own hops
NOW your talkin!! I'm not a home brewer myself but I much prefer the small batches of micro brew stuff compared to domestic brews.
A guy that I work with home brews and makes a great variety of brews. I manage to mooch some now and then. :jester:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts