New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, because of the the inability of manufacturers, long and handgun, to keep up with the current demand it might be a sellers market and a good time to get rid of unwanted handguns. Waddya think?

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
lol I get rid of unwanted stuff as it becomes unwanted, first two wives, cars, clothes, tools, you name it. No sense in keeping crap around that is how you get on the show Hoarders.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's 16 got to do with anything?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
If you dont want them sell them I guess... I think selling the copper plumbing out of your walls is a better bet tho.. guns more usefull

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not trying to sell here, just asking opinions from other local gun owners

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I'm not trying to sell here, just asking opinions from other local gun owners
I would only sell off guns if I wanted to buy another and I didn't have the cash to buy it. I got rid of about 10 when I got here just to consolidate and update. There is not a gun in my collection that I do not want. There are some that I may part with if I wanted to further upgrade but other than that it would take a lot of pretty pennies to get them out of my hands.

·
Banned
714 Posts
I stopped having "unwanted handguns" years ago.

I also stopped selling guns if I "need the money". The last time I remember doing that was right after I got married back in 1986. I realized soon after that, it had been a very big mistake (selling the guns, I will not comment on my marriage) and that I would not do it again except under the most dire of circumstances.

It's not that I will not sell a handgun or a rifle or shotgun, especially if it is to get money to buy another one, it is just that I have realized, once they are gone I almost always want them back no matter the reason for selling them.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 - 13 of 13 Posts