New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I read the headline and at first I thought it had the makings of a crazy party. Then I made the mistake of watching the video. It's NSFW and it's not safe for people who may have eaten recently either.

Women Protest Open Carry of Guns by Baring Breasts at Texas Rally

If those particular women start bearing their boobs everywhere people are showing support for the second amendment, our cause might be in trouble. I'm a big supporter of our second amendment rights, but I'm also a supporter of not having nightmares for weeks or being emotionally scarred by what I've seen.

Those women might be from MDA, but they certainly aren't thinking of the children.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
How quickly people forget Rochester history.....

In 1986, seven women who picnicked topless were charged in Rochester, New York with baring "that portion of the breast which is below the top of the areola".[SUP][/SUP]That law had originally been enacted to discourage 'topless' waitresses. The women were initially convicted, but on appeal two of the women's charges were reversed by the New York State Court of Appeals in 1992 on equal protection grounds in Santorelli's case

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
The right of the people to completely bare areola shall not be infringed.

You don't have to like it, or look at it.

Liberty!!

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Uhh you are either ok with both or none.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
hay what happen to the titties?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Those were poor turn outs for Boob's! Only two pair? The women didn't have supporters!

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
gezzz, why is it, the only naked women protesters, are fat and ugly. Why can't Jennifer Aniston or Olivia Wild protest naked.

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
Every now and then I think about buying me some boobies, but then I remember they'll just look like this in a few years.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
RKBA people have ball bearings. Hardened steel and chrome plated.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts