New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
It burns me every time I see his picture inside the cover of the hunting regulations.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I hope a big black bear bends Cuomo over and has his way with him.

Then again,i wouldnt want a bear to have to go through that torture

·
Registered
465 Posts
No worries,I Refuse to purchase any sporting license in this state.Didnt last year for the first time in 40+ years and wont get any this year or any other year Until we Dump the unSAFE act.I'm NOT falling for Andy's Bait.FUAC!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
And here I thought hunting seasons were set forth by DEC as a way to regulate population levels.
I'm so naive.

All they are is another political tool (like a certain political Tool we know in Albany?).

·
Registered
450 Posts
No worries,I Refuse to purchase any sporting license in this state.Didnt last year for the first time in 40+ years and wont get any this year or any other year Until we Dump the unSAFE act.I'm NOT falling for Andy's Bait.FUAC!!
I totally agree, did my hunting last year in PA, fished there this spring and summer also.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I Just seen the new Cumo TV ad watvhing the giants i just choked on my iced tea "Gov Cumo passed sensible gun laws"Not to mention the broad who is running for lt gov is indorsed by all the people i hate lol Cant Wait until election day!!!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
And here I thought hunting seasons were set forth by DEC as a way to regulate population levels.
I'm so naive.

All they are is another political tool (like a certain political Tool we know in Albany?).
No you are not naive..... But Andy is an a$$hole.

In the linked article, this below is stated

Martens said. "Opening these early seasons demonstrates Governor Cuomo's commitment to increasing hunting opportunities here in New York State for sportsmen and women."

Bigfoot said. FUAC should demonstrate a commitment to the constitution and the 2A

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.