New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I hope they learn under some oath keepers.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
keep in mind how many LEO's are on this site (and most of them don't have the thin blue line flag near their avatar either). These members are patriots and firearms enthusiasts and would more than likely prefer to spill blood (figuratively speaking) with the citizens of this state than enforce this unconstitutional law. We know the vast majority are opposed to this law. But we also know that D'Amico is against private ownership of firearms by citizens (I recently learned he was actually this radical in his thinking), and even though he is the superintendent and not actually a Trooper, there are some who will seek his approval for their own benefit. My first instinct is not to assume that these 200 new graduates are going to be cumo's private storm troopers, but I certainly hope they learn from fellow patriots like we have on this forum.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Although this and many other sites are filled with the fact that the newbies are many times out of line regardless of the UNSAFE ACT.
I haven't once seen the work experience of an officer compared to enforcement of the safe act. Since you claim this has occurred here and "many" other sites perhaps you can show us some examples.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Don't worry they won't send them to where the crime is. They'll have them practicing no knock warrants in the low threat negihborhoods under Andy's mentorship.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Glad I could be here for you! We all make mistakes....let's not be a DB about it...I know you sometimes can't help it. I know I can at least admit it.

Should I change the title to
Congratulations to the new class!

then leave it open to everyone else who surely would have started the posts with
"great, more guys on the street with attitudes"
"just what we need, guys that are trigger happy"
etc.
or like one recent thread where one of our members posted his buddy said he can't believe they allow him to have a firearm and he only wants to be a cop so he can have one....

Right Ray....I should have approached it like that.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.