New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
I know a guy that helped develop those comps for Paul and have heard nothing but good things about them. This is pretty standard for BCM though, everything they bring to market is well thought out and performs flawlessly.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know a guy that helped develop those comps for Paul and have heard nothing but good things about them. This is pretty standard for BCM though, everything they bring to market is well thought out and performs flawlessly.
Yeah I understand BCM has good products. Thanks for the reply. Might be looking into this comp over the BC

·
Registered
76 Posts
Never heard of BCM making a comp. I'm definitely interested.

A small plus that I see, is that it says it's pre-drilled on the bottom for permanently mounting. Makes things a little bit easier.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Idk if I can wait for this to come in stock!!! What other MB's or compensator are you guys using? I will need something that is 1.5" .... and I'm trying to find something that isn't going to be unbearably noisy and will not have that much of a concussion wave to the sides of me for when I'm shooting near others.

I

·
Registered
274 Posts
Battlecomp is probably a good bet. Rainier Arms XTC is a nice inexpensive comp, I have several and they come pre drilled for pin and weld.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Check out Spike's DynaComp. It's very similar in design to the BC and performs as a comp in the same manner, but cheaper. The only reason I would recommend the BC over the DynaComp, is if you do any low-light shooting. There are comparison videos showing the flash from both the BC and DynComp, and the BC wins that battle, hands down.

I have a DynaComp, and can honestly say that the concussion and blast are nowhere near as significant as most traditional brakes/comps.

I really think the BC or DynaComp is exactly what you're looking for.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good luck with that. They advertise it as reducing muzzle flash.
No luck needed.

The PWS FSC556 (which stands for Flash Suppressing Compensator) was classified as a "non-flash suppressing device" by the ATF and it's a popular choice for NY'ers.

BCM also advertise theirs as reducing noise. That doesn't make a " sound suppressor".

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm going to keep trying to acquire the BCM comp until my SMR or NSR come in stock somewhere. Which should be by the 20th of this month. Then I will just be using the battle comp 1.5 I already have.

Hopefully the BCM won't be far superior, and have me aggravated for months.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts