New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into doing some at home training and was thinking about useing a either a bb gun or airsoft. Does anyone know if they are legal in nyc? I can't seem to find any stores that sell them!

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Airsoft is fine. I use a KSC G19 (glock 19 replica) and its known as one of the best. The Stark Arms G19, and WE G19 are also good options. Its ideal if you get an airsoft gun thats a replica of your own gun. I supplement my training with my AS Tool often.

Best bet is to buy online. You will want a gas blow back gun (the slide functions like a real gun).

Stark Arms G19 Airsoft GBB Pistol

Watch "Stark Arms Glock 19 Airsoft Replica" on YouTube
Stark Arms Glock 19 Airsoft Replica: Stark Arms Glock 19 Airsoft Replica - YouTube

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info! by any chance do they kill rats too? A friend of mine is a janitor of a building and they have a bit of a rat problem.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Airsoft will not kill rats. Bait traps work best.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I purchased an air gun (BB) and it's so wimpy I don't think it would kill a rat either. It will basically imbed the bb JUST inside a piece of sheet rock.

But it's fun to dick around with. 1911 metal frame replica with blow back action. Wasn't that 'pensive either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts