1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I caught that too. He's a ball buster.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Can't wait to see what they are. Lots of good news coming in recently.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I have to agree. I'm getting sick of all the "teasing." These our our rights, not the trailer for the next summer blockbuster. Imagine the doctor's office after your wife gets in a car accident. "Sir, there has been a big change in your wife's condition. I'll call back tomorrow."

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Sees the way of the world nowadays however.

·
Registered
543 Posts
All I seem to see lately is posts like this. "Big News" "Major Announcement" and its just always a bunch of Non-Information and cat fights.

That "Big News" thread from a few weeks ago was nothing but people cat fighting with each other and 1 or 2 posts of real information

All these threads promise news and never deliver and its getting old. Especially the tresmond firm posts, its always "we have big news but ill tell ya later" then you wait and its another "We''ll tell ya later"

Either Post real information or don't bother witrh the BS

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
All I seem to see lately is posts like this. "Big News" "Major Announcement" and its just always a bunch of Non-Information and cat fights.

That "Big News" thread from a few weeks ago was nothing but people cat fighting with each other and 1 or 2 posts of real information

All these threads promise news and never deliver and its getting old. Especially the tresmond firm posts, its always "we have big news but ill tell ya later" then you wait and its another "We''ll tell ya later"

They say also Jerry Springer is coming out with a press release on a major safe act development.
This was said many times, this is going to be won in the courts. Cuomo knows very well by now he was totally wrong but he will never recognize that, at least in public. It is not a matter of being logical and honest, you also have to be human and he is not.

·
Registered
6,384 Posts

+1..............

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

It's frustrating. I don't think you will find much argument there. But I for one am glad the Tresmond firm is taking the time to keep us in the loop directly. I'd rather hear form them regarding this case than the frigging media! Plus, if they are excited enough to post a thread with the promise of good or big news, I'm excited enough to wait for it. If it were bad news, I don't think they would cliff hang about it. As another forum member said, in court any day where rulings, whether small or large, fall in favor of your case it's a win.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
It's frustrating. I don't think you will find much argument there. But I for one am glad the Tresmond firm is taking the time to keep us in the loop directly. I'd rather hear form them regarding this case than the frigging media! Plus, if they are excited enough to post a thread with the promise of good or big news, I'm excited enough to wait for it. If it were bad news, I don't think they would cliff hang about it. As another forum member said, in court any day where rulings, whether small or large, fall in favor of your case it's a win.
I'd rather be put in the loop with:

XYZ happend. This affects you in ways ABC.

:(

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I know. I appreciate what he is doing, but he teases the crap out of me!
I listen to the show and the breaks drive me crazy, just as a point is going to get made it breaks. The guy has been a great voice for gunowners but Iam begining to think ratings, with hold and wait news coming than the next day its drips. I hope its like he says and Iam wrong.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
I'd rather be put in the loop with:

XYZ happend. This affects you in ways ABC.

:(
To be 100% politically correct they should say:

somebody...
has some information ....
that they might or might not be saying ...
about something ...
that might or might not have happened ...
somewhere ....
at some point in time.

Then we go:
WOW it could be something very very important....
hum....
...but most likely is not.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
To be 100% politically correct they should say:

somebody...
has some information ....
that they might or might not be saying ...
about something ...
that might or might not have happened ...
somewhere ....
at some point in time.

Then we go:
WOW it could be something very very important....
hum....
...but most likely is not.
Again, I empathize with the frustration. However, these are on going legal cases and therefore as anyone who's severed jury duty would know, you cannot just share every intimate detail about the case with your wife, husband or friends. Sorry, but you will just have to put up with how they are disclosing the info. If you were the one leading the case, maybe you'd do it differently, but you aren't. Being impatient and cynical will only serve to make you look ungrateful and I am 100% sure the Tresmond firm has more important things to do that keep you updated.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Again, I empathize with the frustration. However, these are on going legal cases and therefore as anyone who's severed jury duty would know, you cannot just share every intimate detail about the case with your wife, husband or friends. Sorry, but you will just have to put up with how they are disclosing the info. If you were the one leading the case, maybe you'd do it differently, but you aren't. Being impatient and cynical will only serve to make you look ungrateful and I am 100% sure the Tresmond firm has more important things to do that keep you updated.
Chilax a little.
Better not say anything until someone has something to say.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts

They have gave us information that no one else has. If you guys keep this up, they will not post anything on the matter and would leave us in the dark. Besides, this case is really not our business as much as we like to think it is. The case is between David Lewis and the state. Tresmond Law firm owes us NOTHING! We are not paying their light bill nor do any of us on here have anything vested in the case or with their law firm. Why the negative attacks on these guys are happening is beyond me for someone who is helping us with our cause.

James

1 - 20 of 36 Posts