New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too Funny!!

"For those not in the know, "Molon Labe" has been taken up by 2nd Amendment defenders as a slogan meaning, "come and take them," referring to firearms. It's reportedly what Spartan king Leonidas said in retort to the Persian demand that they lay down their arms at the famous battle at Thermopylae. I'm told that since there is no perfect transliteration of the original Greek into English, "Molan Labe" is a reasonable version as well as the more traditional "Molon Labe."

While we cannot condone vandalism, we salute the wit of the gun right advocate in his modest act of civil disobedience."

· R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,479 Posts
I saw this a couple of days ago. Wasn't that great? And the ATF must of only had only one sign in the budget for the event...the way he's trying to peel it off.

· The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
I saw this a couple of days ago. Wasn't that great? And the ATF must of only had only one sign in the budget for the event...the way he's trying to peel it off.
It's typical of trade show booths to not take spares because space is so limited.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.