New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$900 or best offer.
I need to make room in my safe for a new purchase. Up for sale is a Kel-Tec KSG. From what I understand this is NY Safe Act compliant. Has two separate 7 round tube magazines with a selector switch so you can choose which tube you want to shoot from. Load bird shot in one and slugs in another or any combination you like. I believe it is second generation. I have only put 25 rounds through it. Works flawlessly. I installed front and rear Magpul MBUS sights and those will be included with the gun. The only handling mark on it is near the muzzle (but not on the muzzle). See photo.

Comes with the box but no manual (I have searched high and low and just cannot find it. Sorry). Would prefer local transfer in the Utica area but Will ship FFL to FFL for $30 plus transfer fee. PM with any questions.

Trigger Air gun Machine gun Gun barrel Wood Air gun Trigger Wood Gun accessory Gun barrel Camera lens Reflex camera Digital camera Camera accessory Lens Wood Gas Machine Engineering Titanium Rectangle Material property Font Pattern Flooring

1 - 4 of 4 Posts