New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weren't destruktoboi and adk762 just posting the other day? now i see they are banned? or am i seeing things?

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Usernames shown in the userlist in red are currently banned. All recently banned users are temporary bans that will expire. First time is usually a 24 hour ban.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
I got banned on a fishing site for posting a pic of a dead bass...They really like there bass,me to but sometimes fried!!!!

114_0252.jpg

·
Registered
642 Posts
Wow !
A guy near here found a big dead sturgeon washed up on his beach a week or so ago.
He was on the front of the local section of the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle (Big news around here!!) and is having it stuffed.
I'll bet that would have REALLY pixxed the fishing site off!!

I got banned on a fishing site for posting a pic of a dead bass...They really like there bass,me to but sometimes fried!!!!

View attachment 8271

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Why would they ban you for that? Because you didn't release it?
Yep....No dead or stringered fish pics allowed on there site apparently?????No live bait,no bed fishing,no real fishing/fisherman threads at all I guess!!!!Permanently banned and that fish actually just went to the taxidermist.....

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Well if it's listed in their site rules then I guess you either follow them or don't post there.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I got banned from AR-15 for questioning whether you had to volunteer information that could determine whether or not something you owned was pre ban or post ban. Have not been back since. It's the only site I've ever been banned from in 20 years of internet and dozens of message boards.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Its passion that drives (sorry quoted matrix),but it might drive people over-board in there pursuit.The site does/did say it promotes CPR (catch photo release) but it did not say strictly CPR....My bad im paying!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts