Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meh. What's up?

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Welcome.

How do you get banned from that site lol?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Did you say zombie were not real or did you say you prefer ak over ar15 ... Im sure either will get you banned there

ive heard they will come seek you out if you denounce the 5.56 round at all

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I think you meant to say BARFCOM because that is all the information they "claim" to know is worth. On another note, that forum is such a mess--it's not a clean layout at all & I feel that the longer I stare at it, I am going to have a seizure! :ack:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I miss dropping the ban-hammer. I think I'll log on my race forum, randomly pick someone, LOL

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I think you meant to say BARFCOM because that is all the information they "claim" to know is worth. On another note, that forum is such a mess--it's not a clean layout at all & I feel that the longer I stare at it, I am going to have a seizure! :ack:
VERY MUCH agree with this. The entire layout is just super congested; almost impossible to find anything on that site

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
somebody should Ban Brian so i can have drop the S on my name, i mean come one the guy has never even posted here.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I miss dropping the ban-hammer. I think I'll log on my race forum, randomly pick someone, LOL
I used to do this every once in a while when I was an Admin. I got banned from it though because I pissed off the main Admin and banned him hahaha. He didn't like the joke.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was an offhanded comment that I didn't even think carried any weight or connotation, in a General Discussion thread.

The one mod over there just has a hardon for me. I'd give no ****s except for the fact that the EE is a great place for good gear at good prices.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
never heard of that site

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
why care so much about getting banned from that dump... further, why admit you were on there in the first place? lol

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Make a new account and just stick to the EE. I doubt they banned your entire ip.
That's the plan.

It's hard to really buy and sell a lot of AR stuff, especially when you're fickle like me, without the EE. It's a fantastic group of people.

Just have to stay away from the cesspool of GD.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Dude what did you say? I talk about hard core BDSM in GD and never even got a warning.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I have never been to that site simply because of how ridiculous I have heard their "rules" are. A guy I know was a member on there and asked the guy if he was willing to ship (or something like that) in his for sale thread, got banned for "clogging up the thread asking useless questions" this was also the only post made on that thread, probably because everyone who posted there got banned, hell of a way to help your members make a sale.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If ever there was a site that has insecure toolbags acting tough behind a screen due to their Moderator title, it's there, for sure.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
I started there when I was first planning out my AR build. I ended up here because no one there was sure of the NY laws. I haven't been back there since I landed here.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts