New York Firearms Forum banner

Ballistics Talk by Dr. Paul Maurer

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  FST 
#1 ·
On July 12, The Genesee Conservation League is going to be hosting Dr. Paul Maurer for another of his highly informative and energetic seminars on the ballistic interaction of bullets and tissue.

If you've been to one of his previous lectures, you know how much you will learn just by attending. If you have not gotten to one, then you have been missing out!

The lecture will be at 7pm on July 12. There is no charge to attend, seating is limited, and anyone can come.

See you there!

#2 ·
On July 12, The Genesee Conservation League is going to be hosting Dr. Paul Maurer for another of his highly informative and energetic seminars on the ballistic interaction of bullets and tissue.

If you've been to one of his previous lectures, you know how much you will learn just by attending. If you have not gotten to one, then you have been missing out!

The lecture will be at 7pm on July 12. There is no charge to attend, seating is limited, and anyone can come.

See you there!
I have heard many great things about these, can't wait!

#3 ·
Is there a need to RSVP for attendance or just show up?

#4 ·
This is by far one of the most interesting lectures I've ever been to. Dr. Maurer is a great speaker. It's worth coming from out of town to listen to him speak. I'll be there. I think this will be my 3rd or 4th time coming to this one.

#8 ·
SWEET!!! I missed one of his lectures about trauma from explosions and have regretted it ever since. I have not missed any of his talks since. If you guys can free up the evening you will definatly have a good time.
Hopefully this time I'll bring some paper for taking notes.

#9 ·
Don't miss it. It's worth the trip

#11 ·
Bump

You gotta go to this tonight....if not, you'll miss a ton of great info.

If you are from the Syracuse area, jeffX is coming....pm him and maybe you can do a carpool thing

#12 ·
Great lecture Dave. Confirmed my choice of carry ammo. Makes me feel a LOT better about all the things I'm doing right - and gives me a lot more food for thought.

#13 ·
Dr. Maurer is always a good time. He changed it up a bit and still made it all work great.

#15 ·
Dr. Maurer is a fantastic speaker! I am going to hunt down a few boxes of Gold Dot's for my 9MM! I am not so sure I need a .45 anymore after attending! :)

#18 ·
I have a source for Winchester Ranger T-series 127gr +P+ if you're interested. That was another one he called out as "more than adequate" last night. :)

#17 ·
Summary:
Dr. Maurer spoke non stop for 2 hours and shared a lot of humor and wisdom! His delivery is unique I don't think I could do the content justice on a message board.
All who came enjoyed I am sure
Don't miss it next time, it's FREE!

...OUT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.