New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I think I'm going nuts.

What was the price when you posted the link? I swore I looked from work and it said 2 for $18. I remember thinking it was odd that buying 2 was cheaper than 1. Now it's 2 for $36.

Am I imagining things or did they catch their mistake?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
I think I'm going nuts.

What was the price when you posted the link? I swore I looked from work and it said 2 for $18. I remember thinking it was odd that buying 2 was cheaper than 1. Now it's 2 for $36.

Am I imagining things or did they catch their mistake?
You are not imagining things. I saw the same thing, but just thought I misread it,

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Looks like to get the deal you have to order 2 of the same color.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They did fix it, it did say 2/$18, now it says 2/$36. The email did say 2 for $36.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Still a good price.

·
Registered
560 Posts
That is a great price. My dealer cost is well above that. I have been sending customers to Botach because I cant compete with their pricing on Woolrich

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
My 2 pairs showed up today. They run a bit small. Worked out since they only come in even sizes, I ordered 1 inch up from what I would normally order and they fit perfect.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I haven't but with the pants I ordered the material is heavy and stitching looks to be solid. Seems that mine are going to hold up well. Their other pants are probably made just as well.
Thanks. I ordered a pair (along with a 1/4 zip sweatshirt) and will report back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts