New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had an awesome Easter Sunday blasting away! Went to my buddies house where we have a little outdoor range setup. He had his kids and I brought the girl friend. I just love a chance to play with my toys and educate at the same time. My friend taught his son how to shoot his first .22 cal, and I introduced my gf to hand guns. It is very funny when we first got together she was totally against all guns period. I have since got her shooting my 597 .22 and today my old walther P1. She totally digs it now, I also feel now Like I need to purchase a full size 9mm for her enjoyment of course lol. A list of attendees today were the:
M4
Ak47
597 .22
M&P 40c
Walther P1

And my buddy brought his:
Assorted .22s
SKS
and a few bb guns for the kiddies

All in all it was a great way to end the holiday although I spent lots of money on ammo today haha

-Joe

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Sounds like a good day. I also wen to the range because I figured no one would be there and was right. I brought my FNP-9, CZ 74 Compact 40 and Stoeger Cougar 8045. Put 50 rounds threw each pistol then went to my sisters and got fat off ham. How much better could it have gotten?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
My buddy and I went to our club today and shot many rounds of .22 and .45 acp good times. Nice to hear others enjoyed shooting on Easter as well.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
I got to the range for a few hours before dinner got in some practice for up coming Appleseed with my 10/22's also mounted a new scope on my winchester 52 sighted her in also did some shooting with my 77/22, it was alittle windy at times but all-in-all really nice day

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I also took advantage of the day. Took my wife up to my camp and she got to sight in and shoot the 10/22 I built her, we also shot a bunch of hand loads I made for my rem 700 to test accuracy (she was my spotter) and then let a bunch of rounds down the saiga and moved to the pistols, had to test the winchester m22's in the P22 and I had to move some old 9mm down the glock to make room for fresher ammo that I ordered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts