New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey is anyone planning on going and seeing the dungpile visit the fair? Wondering if there is any protesting allowed. I'm thinking about going and wearing my best FUAC gear. Can we bring signs in and wave them at king feces as he walks by? Any restrictions we know about as far as protests or political speech?

This could be a good opportunity to raise awareness again of what this clown did to us all. The news reports his poll numbers are recovering and this could be a way to wake people up again..

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
This was the talk of the local range.
The rumor is that SCOPE was not invited to the Fair this year, but had been there previous years?

Unless they are strip searching everyone at the gate, people will get in with banners to protest the Tyrant. If they ARE strip searching everyone at the gate, I'll be there with my camera to get shots of all the beautiful women. THEN I'll go protest the Tyrant.

Gotta have priorities.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
This was the talk of the local range.
The rumor is that SCOPE was not invited to the Fair this year, but had been there previous years?

Unless they are strip searching everyone at the gate, people will get in with banners to protest the Tyrant. If they ARE strip searching everyone at the gate, I'll be there with my camera to get shots of all the beautiful women. THEN I'll go protest the Tyrant.

Gotta have priorities.
It's the state fair...you sure about the beautiful women part? Have you ever been?

·
Registered
139 Posts
If you cant bring banners, just get an angry group of people and go voice your opinions to him!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts