New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tactical pistol club

I went to the first session and had a ball. You guys might want to check it out. We meet at Blue Mountain Sportsman Center. Good stuff. We met for about 4 hours. I highly approve of Paul and his style of teaching. Not many places in this area provide training so I jump on it when I have the chance.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not exactly sure the town but its south of peekskill. If you google blue mountain sportsman center you will find all the info you need as far as hoe tiger there.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Anyone going this weekend?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will be there this weekend but I havent gotten any emails confirming it was still on. If I dont I will still show up but usually a email goes out confirming.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had a blast also. Too bad you had to leve early. Might not make Jan if it is too cold but I am in otherwise.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Looks like a good time with some good instruction. Looks like many people learned pocket carry for their mags isn't the way to go. ;)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Anyone plan on attending the Feb 26 shoot? I'm waiting on the weather report lol

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great training today guys. Its going to get really good when the weather finally heats up. Hopefully we mix in some carbine stuff soon.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.