New York Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get this: Scars extended an olive branch which I have accepted. The Feud is done. Under the terms of the peace accord, jibing, ribbing and general tom foolery is permitted, so please don't ban either one of us from this most excellent forum. But if you must, please choose Scars as he deserves it most (j/k, see terms of peace accord above).

In all seriousness, its a great forum and thanks for having us.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
REPORT REPORT REPORT!

Lol. Yes, and I hope that if I take things too far, which I tend to do, that cgrutt will send me a pm and tell me to knock it off. Sometimes I need a little sense slapped into me.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Get a f'g room!!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Damn, guess I'll have to watch more Youtube for my drama.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Scrubs ! I'm getting all teary eyed here....Said I would never do it again.....:)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
What are we, in high school?

How about grow up? If you have a problem with someone, block em, or PM em.

You can also PM the mod staff to let them know when you are having sword fights, no need to let everyone know

·
Registered
2,739 Posts

You can also PM the mod staff to let them know when you guys want to play tummy sticks, no need to let everyone know
FIXED that for ya big homie!

·
Registered
10,486 Posts

You can also PM the mod staff to let them know when you are having sword fights, no need to let everyone know
Grow up. If you don't like a thread, don't read it. You don't have to post in said thread and crap all over everything.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Uh oh.

Out with the old in with the new? ;)

Not touching that with a 47.5ft pole.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
some painfully repetitive douche-nozzle on here is momentarily going to remind us of the fact that he likes turtles, another dozen people are going to ride the gonads of the Big Spender who can't resist a mildly decent deal on a firearm since the sandwich business is booming these days, the armchair commando who shall go nameless will respond 13 times in the same thread with the help of a thesaurus to make it seem like anything he's saying is new and relevant, a 51-poster will refuse to post pictures of an item for sale, and then hopefully someone will start a thread about me being a long-winded prick (possibly accompanied by a poll on whether or not i should have my unrestricted permit).

:::yawn:::

just kidding, guys. i cherish the characters in this spirited online community!

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I'm so out of the loop
i don't sit at the cool kids lunch table I guess haha
You would need to sit at the moderators table for lunch. I don't know how many times I've heard "should I bad these guys?"

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ha, ha. My bad.

Dieter can sit at the helm if he wants to. And tach fail I'm at that cigar bar in NW that you know you want to go to sometime. Sweet, i only thought you were going to read the post. Sorry dude.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
some painfully repetitive douche-nozzle on here is momentarily going to remind us of the fact that he likes turtles, another dozen people are going to ride the gonads of the Big Spender who can't resist a mildly decent deal on a firearm since the sandwich business is booming these days, the armchair commando who shall go nameless will respond 13 times in the same thread with the help of a thesaurus to make it seem like anything he's saying is new and relevant, a 51-poster will refuse to post pictures of an item for sale, and then hopefully someone will start a thread about me being a long-winded prick (possibly accompanied by a poll on whether or not i should have my unrestricted permit).

:::yawn:::

just kidding, guys. i cherish the characters in this spirited online community!
this was amazing, lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.