New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Now that's a political contribution begging for me to donate to. I'd be willing to provide those signs to all my neighbors who're on that side of the fence.....free of charge to them.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
already did, look ^^^^

You are late again. You are slipping big guy.
My bad. This crap can make one crazy! Can't bring myself to watch it. I'm confused though, aren't we all against senseless violence?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
This is hilarious. ... being gun free is being American. I hope that guy breaks his foot, he's an idiot.

I wonder if people who protest stuff even know what they are for or against before protesting anymore?

I live in a bad part of my area... where can I get one of these signs so I can put it out front of my house? I'd love to see the response I bet less than 6 hours the first issue would occur. It's like decoying em in. It would be like that tv show where they decoy in the pedophiles.

All these people who didn't put the signs on their yard do look like a bunch of idiots.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
I live in a bad part of my area... where can I get one of these signs so I can put it out front of my house? I'd love to see the response I bet less than 6 hours the first issue would occur. It's like decoying em in. It would be like that tv show where they decoy in the pedophiles.

All these people who didn't put the signs on their yard do look like a bunch of idiots.
Imagine Charles Bronson in Death Wish using one of these signs as his decoy. He wouldn't have had to prowl the streets to find his target.

Or would the DEC step in and say we can't bait the prey? ;)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.

So would it not make more sense to have a picture of a hammer on the sign instead of an AR.
And say that "This home is proudly hammer free" instead of gun free.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.

So would it not make more sense to have a picture of a hammer on the sign instead of an AR.
And say that "This home is proudly hammer free" instead of gun free.
And I wonder if they count suicide by hammer as a murder too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts