New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys. Here's the deal. Best picture of your 4th of July enjoyment of your Padron from cgrutt wins an Ashton Aged Maduro from yours truly. Rules are simple:

1. Post the picture to this thread
  2. Picture needs to contain the lit cigar. Anything else goes (within the decency rules of the web site). Get creative!
  3. Contest closes at 11:59 on Saturday July 7th (gives folks a few days more than the 4th)
  4. Sole judge of the contest is cgrutt - he picks the winner.
  5. When he announces it, The winner PM's me with their address and I send out the Ashton
LMS

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
Awesome of you to do! I wont be able to enter (working lol) but I wish the best to the other entrants! Just want to say its awesome of you to pay it forward! Also once again (if its not out of line) to say thanks to Cgrutt! You both are great people!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No dice! Only one winner! I'm a struggling to put two kids through college! :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here's mine, sitting on my "infinity deck". Okay, really I am tearing my deck down, and half of it is gone in the picture.....

padron.jpg

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Well LMS, if photoshopping you with black lungs is what I have to do to get you to stop killing yourself, I'm willing to do it! I don't want to see you die a young man!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Well LMS, if photoshopping you with black lungs is what I have to do to get you to stop killing yourself, I'm willing to do it! I don't want to see you die a young man!
Well, I'll drink to that!

But seriously, I suffer from a rare form of Familial Multiple Ebonics, probably not going to be around much longer, and cigars and troll-poking are the only pleasures I have left in life.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
An hour and 27 minutes left to post your pics boys.... Being that LMS and me are the only two who participated, I'm thinking you have a fair shot at winning a great cigar!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I couldn't get off my phone to the forum. Besides it was just me being sexy in my steelworkers gear puffing away.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Sorry I have been so damn busy I haven't even had time to enjoy mine yet! :/

That's an awesome picture cgrutt!

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I really am surprised there was not more activity on this one. I feel bad I wasn't able to participate either. I really appreciate you guys and all those who do the Karmas. I think it goes to show the caliber (pun intended) of people on this site.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I was busy on the 4th and still have my cigar. Trust me, my photo would have been a zinger had I participated. I was thinking something like John "Hannibal" Smith with the AR and all that. xD

1 - 20 of 30 Posts