New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just listened to this case from NJ - Dad buys son an S&W M&P AR-22 rifle, posts picture of happy son on Facebook, and Dept of Youth Family Svcs tries to invade home w/o warrant to "search" house. So much for Constitutional rights...

These gun-grabbers are going way too far - attempted warrantless home invasions! Good thing they didn't grant entry as they would've likely illegally confiscated everything! Sounds like gun owners will need to keep their lawyers on "speed dial"...

Family Says New Jersey Overreacted to Boy's Gun Photo - YouTube

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Yes this has been all over NYF. Love how the dad handled it. Further proof DO NOT CONSENT TO A SEARCH AND DO NOT LET THE POLICE ENTER YOUR HOME. Once they are in, it is much easier for them to come up with an excuse to justify a search. If they do not have a warrant do not let them in period! And have a good lawyer on standby to call in case this happens to you. Awesome story about standing up to total illegal BS from the cops and CPS and they lost.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gastopo? (-Did I spell that right?)
Love how CPS and the like attacks the parents of unbroken families, and stays the hell away from ghetto moms who have no idea where their kids are at any given time.

Good job to that dad! This is a must read for all!

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Yesterday at the gun show I paid my dues at the NRA booth and bought five raffle tickets, we were talking about local gun events on the neews. He said that there are reports from all across the country about illegal search & seizures for guns going on. The cost comes out of your pocket for court cost to get your property back and you'll have that arrest record for the rest of your life. Ammuntion for them down the road if anything else might ever comes up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.